You are invited to attend our ‘Getting to your 1st Contract’ workshop.
The government is huge, and opportunities through the government is far and wide. Did you know the federal government buys billions worth of goods and services from small businesses each year?
This interactive workshop is a must for those looking for ‘hands-on’ technical assistance and ‘know-how’ of selling your goods and services to Local, State, and Federal customers.
Despite all the rules and procedures, people ultimately make the buying decisions. Finding the right people, hearing what they need, and telling them how you can help is essential, but it’s not easy.
BOOST YOUR ODDS OF WINNING A BID!!
Learn the art to:
- Getting Your Foot in the Door…… Entering the Government Market
- Know who’s Buying? – (Get to the ‘RIGHT’ place in front of the ‘RIGHT’ people)
- How to have the Conversation?
- Tips/Secrets – ‘What Contracting Officers are looking for?’
- Know the Rules / Respect the Process?
- How to ‘Tie the Knot?’ – (Having a plan in place if your prospect says, “Yes.”)
Come learn, REAL inside tips and tap into the steady flow of business the government provides to millions of small businesses.
Title: Getting to your 1st Contract
Date: Thursday, June 6, 2019
Program Time: 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Location: U.S. Small Business Administration
Peachtree Center – Harris Tower
233 Peachtree Street, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30303
Pre-registration is required space is limited.
- Register today. Paste the below link in your browser:
HJAIA Intercontinental Hotel Project Outreach
Hosted by NAMC Georgia Chapter
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
1255 South Loop Rd
(Cessna & Boeing Rms)
College Park, GA 30337