We Know CONSTRUCTION!
You have found the right place to grow your business or find best-in-class contractor members for your project. Atlanta’s construction market is booming!
Training and Development
Local Corporate Partners
Welcome New Members!
- Legwork Plumbing Solutions
- City of Atlanta and Fulton Co
- Recreation Authority
- T & T Ventures, LLC
- Essayon Progress Management
- McCarthy Building Company
- 5 Seasons Mechanical, LLC
- SG Contracting, Inc.
- Skanska USA Building, Inc
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Department of Aviation
- Construction Works, Inc.
- Elevation Inspections, LLC
- Georgia Green Energy Services
- Griffith Commercial Cleaning
- Houston Transformation Solutions
- MHR International
- Protect Security
- Sovereign Construction & Development LLC
- The Cleaning Company Inc
Thank you to our Sponsors!
The National Association of Minority Contractors (NAMC) is a nonprofit trade association that was established in 1969 to address the needs and concerns of minority contractors.
Become a part of Atlanta’s most dynamic minority contracting association. Our monthly meetings feature opportunities, networking and a who’s who in opportunity in the Atlanta and surrounding area.
We create a construction industry environment where NAMC Georgia members can cultivate relationships with owners and prime contractors that will afford them greater opportunities to compete for work on construction projects in Georgia.
We’ve Been Building For Over 50 Years
In the early 60’s, Ray Dones, owner of Dones Electric and Joe Debro, director of the Oakland Small Business Development Center, began discussing the experiences African-American contractors faced in their attempts to be recognized as viable businessmen in their industry. They started speaking around the community, quietly organizing other contractors who experienced the same problems. Using the resources available to them, they put together the first conference of the National Association of Minority Contractors (NAMC).